Quick Trade App
Frequently asked Questions
Why do I need to have a wallet?
As a crypto holder, it is important to keep your funds secure, and that means you need to keep your private keys private. It is highly recommended to avoid keeping your cryptocurrency in an exchange longer than necessary, and instead to use a cryptocurrency wallet.
What is a wallet?
Like a regular wallet stores physical currency when you’re not using it, a cryptocurrency wallet is a place to store your digital currency. Crypto wallets keep your private keys – the passwords that give you access to your cryptocurrencies – safe and accessible, allowing you to send and receive cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. They come in many forms, from hardware wallets like Ledger (which looks like a USB stick) to mobile apps like Electrum.
How can I get a wallet?
You can get a wallet easily by downloading it either to your desktop or mobile phone. For desktop, we recommend Electrum – Download link here, and for Mobile, green bitcoin wallet – Download link here
You can find step by step instructions on how to open an Electrum Wallet on this link
Which are the quick registration steps?
- Go to your wallet and click on “signature”
- On the message space, paste the code you received by email
- Place the address you are validating on the address space
- Click “sign”, and a code will be generated on the sign space
- To use the signature you just created, you can either:
- Place that signature directly on the Quick Trade app, or
- Generate a QR code by pasting your signature on the box below, you’ll need to scan the QR code with the Monetum Quick Trade app in your mobile, and validation will be complete.
You can watch an explanatory video on how to make a signature with your wallet on this link
What is a signature?
A digital signature is a mathematical technique used to validate the authenticity and integrity of a message, software, or digital document. It’s the digital equivalent of a handwritten signature or stamped seal, but it offers far more inherent security.
How can I make a signature?
You can easily make a digital signature by choosing your wallet address, and then selecting ” signature”. Then, you’ll have to write a message, then click on sign, and a code will appear, that code is your signature. You can find step by step instructions on how to make a signature on Quick Trade app on this link.
How can I contact customer support?
You can contact customer support by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org